VSA Wisconsin programs enable people of all ages and all abilities to more fully participate in the arts. Most of these opportunities are made possible through the generous support of sponsors who donate financial and inkind resources.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for a variety programs at the local and statewide level.
- Traveling Exhibition and Call for Art Program
- The traveling exhibition showcases the artistic talents and achievements of Wisconsin adults and children with disabilities. The presentation can be viewed at museums, galleries, schools, businesses and libraries throughout the state.
- Artist Residencies
- Artist Residencies provide opportunities for children and adults to engage in educational hands-on arts experiences with professional artists. Residencies are offered throughout the state at early learning centers, K-12 classrooms and community settings in visual art, music, movement, drama, and creative writing.
- The Choir program offers ongoing music experiences that focus on individual strengths for adults with and without disabilities in several Wisconsin communities.
- VSA Art Center
- The VSA Art Center in Madison offers courses that give individuals with and without disabilities an opportunity to meet new friends, participate in activities outside of home and work, and experience the arts firsthand.
- ArtSparks Workshops
- Open to children and adults with and without disabilities, ArtSparks are one-day arts sessions designed to engage participants in exploring one or more art disciplines. Conducted by VSA Wisconsin teaching artists, ArtSparks involve interactive, hands-on activities and are typically one and half to three hours in length.
- VSA Day at Camp Randall
- Each year, hundreds of VSA Choir and Marching Band members with and without disabilities gather to perform at a University of Wisconsin Badgers football game in Madison.