VSA Wisconsin is committed to providing quality arts programs for children and adults with disabilities across Wisconsin.
Every dollar donated helps individuals with disabilities overcome barriers, learn new skills, and
contribute to their communities. Your gift makes a difference in their lives. See some of our accomplishments here.
There are several ways you can contribute to VSA Wisconsin:
- Make a gift online or send by mail to:
- VSA Wisconsin
1709 Aberg Ave., Suite 1
Madison, WI 53704
- VSA Wisconsin
- Appreciated Stock:
- The market has had an incredible run over the last 8 years. Now is a great time to donate stock to avoid realizing capital gains.
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
- Recurring Giving:
- Schedule your gift to be withdrawn regularly from your bank account through our secure recurring gift program and save the cost and time of writing and mailing checks.
- Workplace Giving:
- Participate in your employer’s workplace giving campaign and designate VSA Wisconsin as a recipient of your payroll deduction.
- Matching Gift:
- Double your support to VSA Wisconsin. Contact your employer's human resources department for matching gift information and paperwork.
- Tribute gift:
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one, or to celebrate a wedding, birthday or other milestone.
- Donor-initiated fundraisers and events:
- Be creative with your own fundraising efforts. Organize a golf outing with friends and donate the proceeds to VSA Wisconsin, compete in a walk, run, or triathalon in honor of VSA Wisconsin, hold a bake sale, cookout, or rummage sale, it’s up to you.
- Legacy Giving:
- A legacy gift provides future support for VSA Wisconsin while meeting your current personal and financial goals. Examples include a gift through your will or living trust; retirement plan or life insurance beneficiary designations, and charitable gift annuities. Talk with your attorney or financial advisor to determine which giving plan is best for you.
- Inkind donations:
VSA Wisconsin’s “wish list” includes a variety of supplies and equipment needed for programs, events, and
administrative purposes. Please contact VSA Wisconsin at 608-241-2131 or the Development Associate if you have
access to any of these items:
- Advertising/Promotional Space
- White copier paper
- Silent Auction items for fundraising events (sports memorabilia, gift certificates, etc)
- Art supplies such as pre-stretched canvases
- 88-key portable keyboard (stage piano) with damper pedal and keyboard amplifier. Additional accessories needed: adjustable keyboard bench and stand
- Gift cards for gasoline and grocery stores for VSA Wisconsin van and events
- VSA Wisconsin’s “wish list” includes a variety of supplies and equipment needed for programs, events, and administrative purposes. Please contact VSA Wisconsin at 608-241-2131 or the Development Associate if you have access to any of these items:
- This Yahoo-powered search engine will donate funds to VSA Wisconsin each time you search the web. To support VSA Wisconsin, download the GoodSearch toolbar and use Goodsearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Visit GoodSearch.com to designate VSA Wisconsin as the charity to benefit from your searches. GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall that donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause!
Want to know more about what your support helps us achieve? Read our fiscal year 2015 Annual Report for a summary of our programs and project s and generous donors.